Birthday Haul

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hi guys! Today is my birthday and my mom surprised me with a few crazy awesome bookish things :)

First she surprised me with a kindle, which I've been oohing and aahing over for a while now. I have a nook but the light hurts my eyes (plus its really not good for you to be staring at a screen like that for so long), so she got me a black kindle with a black case. Then she took me The Almost Perfect Book Store (or Used Books, which is what you see on the outside of the building) and my god. I was in heaven. I found this place on tumblr and I'll link the post here. I scrolled through the pictures and read the caption and almost shrieked when I realized UHM HELLO I LIVE AN HOUR FROM THIS PLACE. That never happens. I'm so used to living in the middle of ass crack no where and never being near cool places that now that I am, its a total shock.
I took some pictures, even though the tumblr post has way more so you should check that out.




They had a surprising amount of recent books so I had to get my hands on these three guys
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
I Was Here by Gayle Forman

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment