Book Haul

Monday, February 9, 2015

Hello hello!
I got back from Puerto Rico last night and came home to 2 boxes and 1 book sitting on my dresser. To sum up my response; I tweaked out and woke up the entire house. Oops :)

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
Lexicon by Max Berry (I ordered this one because it was a bargain price and I had $5 left on my gift card)
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd

I'm currently reading Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan but plan to put down the series for a little while once I finish. Trying to decide which book to read is already giving me heart palpitations. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment