It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, February 23, 2015

Hello internet friends! Another week has ended and just like that, its Monday. But it's a sunny Monday (at least where I am) so I'm already enjoying the day. This meme is hosted by Sheila from Book Journey








Finished This Week
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
I managed to read all of the books I had planned, so I gave myself a little high five for that. Go me! I also managed to read probably the 3 most unrelated books on the planet. Greek mythology, NA romantic comedy, YA contemporary.

Currently (Re)Reading
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas <3333333

Upcoming Books
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (for the Booksplosion read-a-long and live show)
Then I plan on rereading the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. I finally got my hands on The Ruby Circle and I'm simultaneously excited and sad because I don't want this series to end *runs away crying*

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment