It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hi guys! Can you already believe it's March?! I sure as hell can't. One more month until YALLWEST! *squeals*
This meme is hosted by Book Journey









Finished This Week
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

Currently Reading
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (I have so much love for this book right now)

Upcoming Books
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Happy readings :)

2 comments:

  1. This year has flown by so far!

    I'm excited to see what you think of Ugly Love. I thought it was amazing!

    I'm a new follower on bloglovin. :)

    Shaunna @ Books Over Bros x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This always happens, the weeks fly by. I'm glad you liked it, I'm sure I'll love it too :) thanks for the follow! Xx

      Delete