April 2015 Wrap Up

Friday, May 1, 2015

I CANT BELIEVE APRIL IS OVER. Seriously. Where did the month go??? At least with the ending of April my allergies are finally gone. Spring takes place in March and the beginning of April here in Sacramento, so we're already well on our way to summer right now (it's going to be in the upper 80's today pray for me).
April was a good month! I read some fantastic novels and want to show you what they are SO LETS GET INTO IT.

- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 

- The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne (I am 10000000% obsessed with her last name)

- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver 

- The Winners Crime Marie Rutkoski

- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

- Just One Day by Gayle Forman

- Just One Night by Gayle Forman (not pictured but it's on my kindle)

- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

- Volition by Lily Paradis

In all I finished 9 1/2 books! I count the novella as half a book. Pretty swell, wouldn't ya say? My favorites would have to be Everything, Everything, The Queen of the Tearling, Just One Night, A Darker Shade of Magic, and The Wrong Side of Right. 

What did you guys read this month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment