Happy (late) Monday!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hi guys! I COMPLETELY forgot about yesterdays post. I had to work and it was definitely one of the busiest days I've had to do, so to say I was absolutely pooped was an understatement. But I don't want to not post anything cause it's been a couple days since I've blogged, so lets just pretend it's Monday for a moment!

Finished Last Week
A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab. It took me days to finish this book, which is extremely odd, so I didn't have an uber exciting reading week.

Currently Reading
The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon. Another book thats taking me a long time to finish, though I think its justified by the amount of work I have now (I went from 2 days to 5 days of it), and the book itself. It's a heavy book, both in size and content.

To-Read
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas is my next read WHENEVER IT DECIDES TO GET HERE. DONT DISAPPOINT ME, AMAZON.
Regardless of weather or not I get it in the mail today, I'm still going to buy it at Barnes & Noble. This is my second most anticipated book of the year. More then one copy is A MUST.

Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment