Happy Monday!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello, everyone! How're you guys doing? Have an awesome weekend? I hope so! This is going to be an extremely busy week for me, but hopefully I can get some reading in. I'm scheduled to work Tuesday-Sunday this week. But I actually really enjoy my work, so I don't mind :)

Finished Last Week
The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon

Currently Reading
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (!!!!!!!)

To Read
If I even get to anything this week (work leaves me exhausted enough that I never feel like reading afterwards), it'll probably be either Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley, or Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway.

Also, I would probably be okay if Tamlin, Feyre, and Lucien had to live together forever. THEY'RE THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYONE COULD HAAAAVVVVEEEE *dances around while also swooning over Feyre and Tamlin*


Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment