Happy Monday!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hello all :) Never have I been happier for it to be Monday. My hectic 6 day work week is over and now I can finally relax for three days. I have an appointment today concerning my passport so wish me luck that all goes well! 

Finished Last Week
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas *drools*
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

To Read
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

I've put off rereading the first five books because sometimes I just think to myself, "Gosh, what a waste of reading time", and why don't I just read the last book and call it a day? But hell if I remember everything that happened in the series and c'mon, WHO WOULDNT WANT TO RELIVE THE SYDRIAN DAYS? Sigh. Plus a series doesn't feel complete to me if I only read the last book. I need everything in chronological order with no gaps in between. Does anyone else do this? 

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment