Happy Monday!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello, everyone :) Happy memorial day! I just had pancakes and an iced coffee from my favorite coffee shop, so my day is off to a fabulous start. I hope you're having a good day, too! Let's get into today's post.

Finished Last Week
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

To Read (I don't even know why I bother with this part cause clearly I never follow through)
Awake by Natasha Preston
Descent by Tara Fuller

Both these titles are from Netgalley, and I want to power through them since I won't have any other time to do in June or July and they'll both be published by then.
I also ordered some ADORABLE book marks on Etsy and will make a post about them when they come in! I'm so excited. I've wanted to get back into the habit of using bookmarks and lord knows we've come a long way from using the rectangular paper ones.

Happy readings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment