Happy Monday!

Monday, June 15, 2015

Hi all :) As some of you read this I'll be on a plane back to Chicago to pack up my house and visit some family and friends. This shouldn't affect my blogging or reading too much, except maybe when I'm with my friends. I'll still post my Happy Monday and TTT post, but I apologize in advance if I don't post anything besides that!

Read Last Week
The Elite and The One by Kiera Cass, and the two novellas, The Prince and The Queen
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

To Read
The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Heir by Kiera Cass

What did you guys think of The Heir? I hear Eadlyn is kind of a brat, but I'm hoping she won't be as bad as her mother. At least she's independent and stands up for herself! I can handle that, but please... I BEG YOU, NO INDECISIVENESS.

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment