Happy Monday!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening, lovely people of the internet! How was your weekend? What did you read? Let me know down in the comments! I love seeing what y'all are reading :)

Read Last Week
The Heir by Kiera Cass
The Color of Our Sky by Amita Trasi

Currently Reading
The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

I have nothing planned to read this week because I'll spending all my time with my friends, and theres a 10% chance I'll actually be able to pick up my book and crack it open. Which is sad because unless I finish The Invasion of the Tearling today (which isn't likely), Kelsea's story will be on hold until the following week. BOOHOO. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE MORT QUEEN AND HER ARMY.

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment