May 2015 Wrap Up

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello, hello! May, weirdly enough, was a slow month. I felt like it dragged and dragged on. But thats probably cause I worked a ton and was counting down the days until it was over. June is an exciting month so May of course had to be a slow pooper. Alright, let's get in this red-and-black themed wrap up! 


The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley 

Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

Descent by Tara Fuller (on my kindle)

So in total I read 6 books this month! My favorite was OBVIOUSLY A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it *swoons* What did you read this month? What were your favorites?

Happy readings :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment