Happy Monday!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Hi guys! I have a meeting with my school's counselor today to pick my online classes and I'm weirdly excited! I always get like this before school starts, all excited to have a set schedule and to get new supplies and do homework. The idea of school always sounds exciting, but once I'm actually doing it I want to kill myself. School and I haven't had the best relationship in the past, so lets hope this time it actually works out.

Read Last Week
Started but couldn't finish The Secret History by Donna Tartt. Talk about a disappointment!
The Dream Thieves and Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

Currently Reading
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oaks

To Read
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
One Fling to Rule Them All by Deanna Dee
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

Accomplishing my TBR pile is wicked cool. Lets hope I can keep this up!

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment