Happy Monday!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hi guys! As you read this I'll be hiking through Yosemite national park with my friend and her sister. I've never been, so I'm super excited! I'm also just excited to get away from home for a day, my mom and I have been moving our stuff into our new home and my back is screaming. This break is much needed!

Read Last Week
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

Currently Reading
One Fling to Rule Them All by Deanna Dee

To Read
Since these next two weeks will be encompassed by the move, I don't think I'll get a lot of time to read :/ So I'll make my TBR for this week only one book, and that will most likely be The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker. I've got four books I plan on reading in August so it's really what I'm in the mood, so we'll see I read!

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment