Happy Monday!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hi guys! The first week in the new house was a success. I'm so incredibly in love with my room and my bookcases, it's not even funny. I finally made a TBR jar and it's seriously the greatest thing ever. Why didn't I make one sooner? I've had my mom pick each time and I can tell she enjoys it, too. So far I've read two books that been sitting on my TBR for awhile, smaller ones that I wouldn't think I would enjoy as much, but I actually have! I've given 4 stars for both of them. Talk about a pleasant surprise!

Read Last Week
One Fling to Rule Them All by Deanna Dee
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

To Read
I feel like there's no point in this part anymore since I use my TBR jar, BUT I did buy You by Caroline Kepnes today and actually really want to read it, so that will be up next.

What are you guys currently reading, or have planned to read this week? Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment