Happy Monday!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Last week was not a productive week for me. Besides working, I didn't do squat. And I feel like such a poo head about it. Nothing bugs me more than being in a weird book slump/ tired-from-work haze, which was me all last week, so Ms. Peregrines sat on my desk for five whole days without being touched. SIGH.
I really hope this week will be better. I've noticed something like this happening before, and there's really nothing I can do about it. But I do have a legit excuse for two of the days! I got really sick Saturday night, and then was at my grandparents house all Sunday since it was my grandpa's birthday. 
So, here's to hoping this week is much more productive!

Read Last Week
NOTHING *cringes* 

Currently Reading
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

To Read
Wonderland by Robert McKay
Addicted To You by Krista and Becca Ritchie 
QUEEN OF SHADOWS BY QUEEN MASS 

Y'all, I'm scared of QoS. Like, outright frightened. It's going to destroy me. I work a lot these next two weeks and I'm so annoyed cause I know I'll need at least a week to read and process and be okay with QoS and I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME AND I CANT JUST BURST INTO TEARS AT WORK, BECAUSE THAT WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN. *heavy breathing* Pray for me.

Happy readings :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment