Book Haul!

Friday, September 4, 2015


This was a slow accumulation of books for about two or three months. I didn't buy anything for a while because I was hell bent on making a solid dent in my TBR pile, plus I was trying to save up all my money from work. But I kinda cracked and it all came tumbling down and suddenly I had all of these books in my arms. I went to Target yesterday to get Halsey's new album, The Weeknd's, and 1989 by TSwift, and I finally succumbed to the urge to buy all The Lunar Chronicles books. I always saw Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress just sitting on the shelf, crooning my name and demanding attention with their beautiful covers, and I finally snapped yesterday and snagged 'em. They were $8 each, which is pretty damn good! Plus I got The Vacationers by Emma Straub. 
So, it was quite the successful Target haul yesterday and I walked out feeling giddy.


PLUS, my black Birkenstocks came in. To say yesterday was a fabulous day is an understatement. *happy dances in my beautiful birks*

Okay, I'm rambling, onto the books I got!

- Loosing Lila by Sarah Alderson

- The Vacationers by Emma Straub

- Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress by Marissa Meyer

- Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

- Landline by Rainbow Rowell

- QUEEN OF SHADOWS BY SARAH J. MAAS *hyperventilates* 

And then of course, Badlands by Halsey, which is absolutely incredible. Seriously, if you've never heard of her before, or have only heard Hold Me Down or New Americana, pleeeease listen to this album. It's raw and gritty and real. I also got Beauty Behind the Madness, The Weeknd's new album, which is ALSO incredible and, dear God, I think I got impregnated by Ed Sheeran's voice in Dark Times. And then 1989. Do I need to explain that one? NOPE. 

Happy readings :)

4 comments:

  1. ER MER GERD HALSEY IS SO GOOD BADLANDS IS LIFE. I hope you enjoy QoS and The Lunar Chronicles! All the books you got sound amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT, SHE'S AMAZING! Thank you! I know I will, they're both such highly anticipated reads for me :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love, Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress I'm crazy about these books and counting down the day until I get Winter! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to start them, too!! Glad to hear you liked them :)

      Delete