Happy Monday!

Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello, hello! I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend, and Happy Labor Day to my American friends! I work today, but plan on spending every second afterwards reading. I'm not sure what yet, but I have a couple options that are must-reads, so I might just pick them out of my TBR jar at random. It's so hard choosing something to read sometimes. *sights dramatically because life is obviously hard*

Read Last Week
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Wonderland by Robert McKay

Currently Reading
Loosing Lila by Sarah Alderson

To Read
Rook by Sharon Cameron
Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Queen of Shadows?

I want to wait till I have my regular days off to read Queen of Shadows, which will be next Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. If there's any book in the world right now that deserves my full attention, it's Queen of Shadows. So if I manage to finish both Rook and Addicted to You, then I'll probably pick something out of my TBR jar.

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment