Happy Monday!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hi guys! Okay, I have to get this off my chest since it's literally been the only thing on my mind since yesterday. HELLO BY ADELE IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND IF YOU HAVENT LISTENED TO IT YET GO PUT ON A SWEATSHIRT BECAUE YOU'RE GONNA GET GOOSEBUMPS WHEN YOU LISTEN TO IT. Her voice is stunning and the lyrics are so raw and powerful, I've had it on repeat for the past 24 hours. I even bought it on iTunes, which I only do for super special songs.
Anywho, another week has flown and just like that October is almost over. This month, by far, has been the fastest month for me. It's so weird how time flies. I mean, can you believe 2016 is only two and a half months away? IT'S A LITTLE SCARY.

Read Last Week
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke

Currently reading
I'm listening to The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

To-Read
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment