October Wrap-Up!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

(My two friends and I were The Three Blind Mice for my halloween party, and I wanted to incorporate some part of it into my picture, hence the ears)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! October is officially over and I cannot believe it. Literally a month has never flown by so fast for me. Where did it go?? Christmas decorations are already up in stores, and though I'm extremely happy over that because I LOVE Christmas, that means I have to start stressing over what the hell I'm gonna buy my friends and family for it. Ugh. 

All We Have is Now by Lisa Schroeder 2 stars

What Grows in Heavy Rain by Lisa Martens 3 stars

Night Film by Marisha Pessl 4 stars

Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke 3 stars

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 4 stars

I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes (audiobook)

My favorite was, unsurprisingly, Six of Crows. LEIGH BARDUGO IS MY QUEEN. My plans for tonight are going pretty chill, I'm going to be hanging out with my friend and we're going to order pizza and watch scary movies. Stay safe out there tonight and have a fabulous halloween! Enjoy the sweets :) Happy readings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment