September Wrap-Up!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hi guys! September straight up flew by. I mean seriously, where the hell did time go? Just yesterday it felt like I was starting my class and now I'm writing my midterm paper. WEIRD. This was also quite the whirlwind of a month for books, and I read some pretty damn fantastic ones. I also started listening to audiobooks, thanks to my boss. We get pretty bored at work (we work in a snack bar at a country club), and there's only so much cleaning and restocking you can do in your free time when there aren't at customers before you go stir crazy.
So let's get into what I read!




- Wonderland by Robert McKay 4 stars

- Loosing Lila by Sarah Alderson 4 stars

- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas 3.5/4 stars (feelings are STILL all over the place)

- Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo 4 stars

- Down to You by M. Leighton 2.5 stars

- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge 3.5 stars

- The Girl on the Train by Rosamund Hodge 3.5 stars

- Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight 4 stars

- DNF The Vacationers by Emma Straub

- Cinder by Marissa Meyer 3.5 stars

- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover 5 stars

My favorite is either Hopeless or Queen of Shadows. They're two such completely different stories, so it's hard to pick between the two. In terms of ratings... it's gotta be Hopeless. If you're curious as to why QoS isn't 5 stars (because c'mon, EVEN I'M STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED AS TO WHY), then you can head over to my review here. Be warned: it's long. And a little crazy. And VERY in depth. But if it's a little daunting and you only wanna know the parts I didn't like, then click here. That's my goodreads review and it's straight to the point on my issues. 

Happy readings :)

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Cruel Beauty, it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend reading the book The Girl on the Train: A Novel.
    I just finished reading it today, and my conclusion is that its a very interesting book to read.

    I got mine off Amazon and I got it in only TWO days.
    Here's a link for the book on Amazon:
    The Girl on the Train: A Novel

    ReplyDelete