Top Ten Author Duo's I'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish :)

1. Lauren Oliver & Jandy Nelson
PRAISE JESUS. I would NOT live through this book. It would definitely have to be a contemporary, but besides that I could care less what it would be about. All I know is that it would be magical and amazing and breathtaking. 

2. Sarah J. Maas & Leigh Bardugo
These two epic fantasy writers would create the most amazing world together, with heart-stopping action, strong characters, and swoon-worthy men. I NEED THIS NON-EXISTANT BOOK NOW.

3. Maggie Stiefvater & Markus Zusak
I've called these two the King and Queen of writing. If you've read any of their books (specifically, The Raven Boys Cycle and The Book Thief) then you know how incredible their writing is. I can't even begin to describe how, because I don't even understand it myself, but IT IS. Take my word for it. Or don't. BUT, know that this book would most likely become my favorite book ever. 

4. Sara Raasch & Laini Taylor
Another fantastic fantasy duo that would probably have me kissing the ground they walk on. Plus these two have colored hair. As in, pink and purple. IT'S MEANT TO BE.

5. Morgan Matson & Jenny Han
It would be contemporary heaven. I'd be drowning in the cutesy feels!

6. Tahereh Mafi & Ransom Riggs
The powerhouse couple of YA. IT'S A GIVEN.

6 was the best I could do! I didn't just want to start randomly putting people together. I really, really, REALLY think these duo's wold be perfect together. 

What duo's made it onto your list?? Link your post down in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment