Happy Monday!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hello interwebbers! Along with what I plan on reading this week, I'm going to tell you guys what I've been listening to lately. I have a 30 day free trial with Spotify, which if anyone isn't aware, is similar to Pandora, but you're able to create your own playlists and play them even when you don't have wifi. You just have to make sure you download the playlist, which can take up a lot of space on your phone. It definitely has it's pros and cons (think oooh so many songs but URGH SO MANY PICTURES I HAVE TO DELETE) but as of right now, I'm really enjoying it. I've had Disclosure's two albums on repeat and I'm IN LOVE. Disclosure is an EDM (electric dance musci) DJ, consisting of two brothers. You may be thinking of EDM as that loud, repetitive shit, which it definitely is, but Disclosure's vibe is way more chill. It's a nice in-between. My favorites are F For You, Help Me Loose My Mind, Molecules, and Confess To Me. Go check them out!

Read Last Week
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Currently Reading
Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino

To Read
Never Never by Colleen Hoover
Scarlet by Marisa Meyer

Happy readings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment