Happy Monday!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Hi guys! I'm in a daze from The Weeknd concert I went to on Saturday. Halsey opened for him and it was so beautiful. They're both fantastic live, I have so many videos on my phone but I have NO REGRETS.

Read Last Week
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

Currently Reading
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima

To-Read
The Crimson Crown and The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

Happy readings! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just picked up Legacy of Kings and I'm very excited to start it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was a good one! A fantastic start to a trilogy :)

      Delete
  2. The Weeknd and HALSEY! I am so jealoussssss. I would kill to see them. Halsey is my Queen. Hahaha. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHE WAS SO GOOD! She opened for The Weeknd (who I swear is an angel), and I almost cried so many times hahaha

      Delete