Happy Monday!

Monday, December 21, 2015

I can't believe Christmas week is here! Ahhh, I'm so excited. I'm a little miffed that I won't have Christmas eve off, but oh well. I'm broke, I need the money. I just finished Jessica Jones and I completely loved it. I'm trying to get into watching tv more, I think I'm gonna start The Man in the High Castle next. I love history so I'm super intrigued to see how the show plays out :) If you have any great recommendations let me know down in the comments! I'm open to anything.

Read Last Week
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima
Elementals: Prophecy of the Shadow by Michelle Madow

Currently Reading
Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame

To-Read
Saint Anything by Sarah Desson
Lexicon by Max Barry
A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment