Happy Monday!

Monday, January 11, 2016

Hi guys! Guess who's hooked on Vikings? MEEEE! One of my unspoken goals this year was to watch more tv shows, and Vikings was on my list since one of my favorite booktubers, Christine, is obsessed with it. I've also got White Queen, Game of Thrones, and season five of Teen wolf on my list. I might even add Reign on there, too. Once again: I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG CENTURY.

Read Last Week
The Weight of Guilt by Jon Ripslinger
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows

Currently Reading
The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows

To-Read
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Did I Mention I Need You? by Estelle Maskame

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching the first ten minutes of Vikings, and being instantly put off by the gruesomness BUT I did love GoT (before it all just got a little too much for me) and I LOVED The Last Kingdom, which recently aired it's last season, and seeing as Vikings is set around a similar time, I think I might give it another go. Also, YAY FOR TEEN WOLF! And Reign is on my to watch list as well. I totally get you on the whole born in the wrong era thing. But watching adaptations is probably nicer than living in a time with no toilet paper or Wifi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get used to it as you watch it! It's so fascinating. I totally understand though, sometimes I think "hmmm, maybe I wouldn't be so down to not have toilet paper and wifi??", so watching it is definitely a nice compromise.

      Delete