Happy Monday!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hi guys! My speech was pushed back since my teacher got sick, so now I'm doing it today. I actually think the extra time helped to calm me, because now it doesn't bother me as much. My coworker gave me some helpful advice too: "Just stand up at the podium, look at everyone, and think to yourself "Peasants. I am your queen!"" So, I may be reducing my classmates to peasants, if I get nervous enough. We'll see!

Read Last Week
A HISTORY OF GLITTER AND BLOOD by Hannah Moskowitz
TALES FROM THE SHADOWHUNTERS ACADEMY #1-4

Currently Reading
THE SHADOWHUNTERS CODEX by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis

To-Read
(Hopefully) the rest of the TALES FROM THE SHADOWHUNTERS ACADEMY
Pearl by Deirdre Riordan Hall

Happy readings :)



3 comments:

  1. Eek, I'm in the middle of The Shadowhunter's Codex too! I read multiple books at a time, so I'm reading The Bane Chronicles as well, right now! Hopefully going to start Lady Midnight soon haha xD Have you got Lady Midnight already, and are you going to read it soon?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous! THE BANE CHRONICLES is on my TBR but I don't know when I'll read it. And yes I have! I got it in the mail a couple days ago and hope to read it as soon as I finish TALES FROM THE SHADOWHUNTERS ACADEMY. I'm obsessed with anything to do with Shadowhunters :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, hopefully you'll read it soon! I know I was thinking The Bane Chronicles weren't great, but then it just got better and better! :D
      Tales from The Shadowhunter Academy is pretty awesome haha - I'm glad you're enjoying all the Shadowhunter things that Cassandra Clare has to offer! :D

      Delete