Happy Monday!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Hey guys! So, basically my life has come down to two things: Hamilton and staring regretfully at my TBR pile because I DONT READ ANYMORE. I've fallen into a reading slump, the kind where I know if I just pick up a book, I'll probably get out of it. But since the thought of reading isn't very appealing, and honestly, all I can think of is Hamilton, I'm in a self-created book slump. SIGH.

Read Last Week
The Shadowhunters Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis
Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy 5-8

Currently Reading
Pearl by Deidre Riordan Hall
Born To Endless Night by Cassandra Clare 

To-Read (HOPEFULLY)
Angels Twice Defending by Cassandra Clare
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Happy readings! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh reading slumps are the worst. I read Half Bad by Sally Green and I didn't really enjoy it so I thought I was going to fall into a reading slump but then I started the sequel and I'm speeding through it and enjoying it so THANK GOODNESS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE when that happens! It sometimes takes a whole book to start enjoying the series, which is why sequels are obviously so vital. I'm glad you ended up enjoying it! :)

      Delete