Happy Monday!

Monday, June 6, 2016

Hi y'all! I start my summer class tomorrow, a pointless College for Success class, so it's nothing difficult and I'm not worried about it. It's just going to be mind-numbingly BORING. 3 hours twice a week? Boo, you whore.
I've been wanting to get back into watching TV, so I decided to start Buffy the Vampire Slayer and seem to be hooked, even though the cinematography, script, and action sequences is so old school, oh my lord. Everyone is so cute and young, I just want to squish them! I also have been debating starting Outlander, but reading the book first has been holding me back. Summer is prime time to start that monstrosity, since I have the most free time, so that's my goal for these next three months. And then if I don't by then I'll just watch the TV show and host a giveaway for my copy of the book.
Okay, let's get into this post, shall we?

What I read last week
I only read one book, but DNF'd two books. I've been doing that a lot lately; in the past month, I've DNF'd four books. Four books. Last year, I DNF'd 6, maybe 7 books? It's weird. And a little sad. But anyways, I read A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas and LOVED it, as did the rest of the world. Seriously, I haven't seen a single negative review!

Currently reading
Nothing!

To-read
The Dreamer by E.J. Mallow, then Elementals: The Head of Medusa by Michelle Madow.

Books I've obtained
This technically didn't come last week, but I forgot to mention in last weeks post, so I'll just talk about it now. Penguin sent me an awesome package containing some goods all centered around The Wander Society by Keri Smith, the author of Wreck This Journal. 


Music I've been loving
I Wanna Know by Alesso (Alesso & Deniz Koyu remix) // Waterbed by The Chainsmokers // Sing Me To Sleep by Alan Walker // Nothing Is Promised by Mike WiLL Made-It // Bacon by Nick Jonas // Millionaire by Cash Cash // Best Day Ever by Mac Miller // 80s Mercedes by Maren Morris // Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes

Posts I uploaded last week
Happy Monday! on 5/3

Life shenanigans 
My life anthem is Work by Rihanna because WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK. No complaints though! I definitely need the money. Besides that, really nothing exciting is going on in my life right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment